THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

this one is for Julie =]

haha Julie commented the other day at lunch that I haven't written in my blog in forever, so I thought I would. my Seussical experience was one of the best experiences ever. I made lots of new friends and got closer with some older friends. my Who family consisted of Paige Jolley, Ashley Walker, Josh Goates, Trevor (?), Rachel Tanner, and Josh Burri. We were the biggest family and they made us split up for some of the stuff. Practices started out twice a week, pretty easy. but then when we got closer to opening, we had practices every day for about two weeks. We even had Friday and Saturday practices!! but it was great fun.
I became friends with the kid who played the Grinch, his name is Ebbie. the first day I saw him walking around in character, I told him he was my new hero =] he was the best person for the Grinch that you could get other than Jim Carrey. he must have watched and watched and watched How The Grinch Stole Christmas because he was exactly how Jim Carrey was in that movie. He was AMAZING. He still is my hero =] I remember last night laying with him in front of one of the fans backstage =] he was just laying there and Rachel made a comment about it and I was like I'm going to go lay by Ebbie. so I did =] but he won't answer to Ebbie when he's in character so I had to call him Mr. Grinch.
I had already known five of the Wickersham brothers and got to know the sixth, Josh, throughout the play. I remember standing backstage, waiting to go on and Josh was across the way and he was dancing for some reason, and he saw me watching him and he just tore open his vest and threw his head back, it was the funniest thing! thats how he and I became friends =]
Gabe Spencer was another Wickersham (dare I say the hottest?) and he was in my math class (he transferred out, dunno why) but one day in math, it was after the Shakespeare team came back after their thinger and he had to tape over the swords on his Shakespeare team shirt and he turns to me and he's like: "hey will you write some stuff on this tape?" it was probably one of the more awkward things I've done... but hey, it made us friends!! I will admit, after seeing Gabe in Beauty and the Beast last year, I had a huge crush. it was kind of a shocker that he was in my math class! he isn't any more though =[
anyways, this is getting pretty long, i'll continue it in the future =]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey kelsey! thanks so much, that made me feel special! i was completely surprised when i came to look if you had anything new and it was named after me haha