THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Summer

Fall in love or fall in hate.
Get inspired or be depressed.
Ace a test or flunk a class.
Speak the truth or lie and cheat.
Dance on the tables or stand in the corner.
Life is divine chaos. Embrace it.
Forgive yourself. Breathe.
And enjoy the ride.

So that was a random quote, but I like it.

The more I think about summer, the more I want to lay in the grass in shorts and a tank top with the sun beating down on me, and the more I want school to get out. The more I want to go to California and chill with my cousins and go to the beach and run around in flip-flops. So, I'm starting to make plans of everything I'm going to do this summer so it will be unforgettable. I'm not going to be doing soccer every single day of the summer, so I'm really looking forward to it this year because I will have a life. It makes me pretty excited. Summer is about staying up late and sleeping in. It's about letting go all of your cares and worries, they won't be back until September. It's about having fun and making memories. Thank goodness we don't go to year round school! You make new friends, but still keep the old ones. You meet hot guys, and flirt it up.

I'm planning on going on a road trip to Cali with whoever will take me, and spend a week or two with my favorite uncle and cousins, go to the beach and get a tan, draw in the sand, dance and swim and act like an idiot in the ocean, go to Balboa Island and eat a Balboa bar, get some shopping done, flirt with the hot guys I meet, and have an amazing summer. And if I end up going to Cali alone, I don't care! I'm going to live it up and have a lot of fun. And I just found out that one of my favorite cousins is joining the Navy, so I won't see him this summer. But he's coming to our reunion so that will be fun. But the bottom line, summer is about having fun, and I'm really excited for summer 2008 :]

paradise


0 comments: