THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

happiness

"Gratefulness is the key to a happy life that we hold in our hands, because if we are not grateful, then no matter how much we have we will not be happy -- because we will always want to have something else or something more."

"Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others, cannot keep it from themselves."

" The Constitution only guarantees the American people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself."

Recently, I have "caught happiness", and I have two people to thank for that. To Jacob, for being the root of this happiness. You have made me smile so much in the past few weeks, that its affected my mood, and hopefully the moods and happiness of the people around me. Thank you, Jacob, for everything you've done for me.
And thanks to Katie for always being there for me and listening to every silly little thing I have to say, laughing at my jokes, and for changing my life...for the better. I know it sounds like that stupid song in the Wicked medley, but you have changed my life and I'm so happy that you're my best friend. I would be so unhappy without you.

Thanks, guys :]

0 comments: